Deadpool Stop Asking Why I'm An Asshole I Don't Ask Why You're So Stupid Shirt

Deadpool Stop Asking Why I'm An Asshole I Don't Ask Why You're So Stupid Shirt

I cannot believe this is the same dog. It’s amazing what little TLC can do for a suffering creature. Jovana Dacic imagines what we could do for all the lost soul addicts we’ve created if we just gave a shit about them instead of writing them off as hopeless junkies. Something that bothers me a lot about our kind. We’ll stay up for days with neglected animals but walk past the dirty neglected guy on the street starving and say he prob did it to himself so. (Not all of us, but you get my drift). Deadpool Stop Asking Why I’m An Asshole I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt. Jovana Dacic A little? We are talking of nights and entire weeks without sleep. Weeks full of sorrows. Full of cleaning after a probably incontinent dog. Applying medication. THAT was a hell of a job and not a little TLC. I’m saying that as a professional dog trainer who volunteers in dog rescue on a regular basis. I have the utmost respect for that lady.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts