Cry Me A River & Drown In it Bitch Shirt

Cry Me A River & Drown In it Bitch Shirt

Edit: Talking about fur… I hope the fuzzy stuff around your face is not real. Did you know that almost 50% of all “fake” furs are in reality furs of dogs, cats, raccoons and other pretty real animals? Dan Kay, she wasn’t saying it in a bad way, I’m sure! A little TLC is just a phrase, she didn’t mean anything by it. Jovana Dacic and I are sure a lot of Meds. Looks like he has a very severe case of mange. (Skin mites). Cry Me A River & Drown In it Bitch Shirt. How can anyone do this or allow this to happen….? Animals have souls, personalities! They need love and security not this!! Human beings who do this or ignore have no souls!!!! Thank you to those people who rescue, care and love these animals. I watch a lot of Dodo videos and this one truly got to me! Wtg Hercules!! Thank you for sharing Pia and for saving this beautiful furbaby


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts