Craig Robinson I sould a guy a fake pekingese Twas a Cat shirt

Craig Robinson I sould a guy a fake pekingese Twas a Cat shirt

This lady is the most humane person I have ever read about. Not many people would pick up a dog, let alone touch a dog, that looked like this Christmas miracle. Trust me, I’ve seen it as I too have rescued. To all those who just did nothing, SHAME ON YOU. To this LADY, you are humane beyond words. To whoever did this barbaric senseless outright cruelty to this beautiful creature, I hope KARMA gets you. Craig Robinson I sould a guy a fake pekingese Twas a Cat shirt. Pia Lozano, I feel we are sisters … My Patchy has somewhat the same story as dearest Hercules! My sons n I have blest you n Hercules, a million times over … Love from us. Pia Lozano thank you !! Give Hercules a kiss for me. You’re both angels


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts