When You Said Friends With Benefits I Thought You Owned A Jeep Shirt

When You Said Friends With Benefits I Thought You Owned A Jeep Shirt

Gus Angus completely agree with you I notice this my self.. also in a situation like that, you would be on your you hands and knees frantic to save those lives it all looks too casual and calm except mother dog. I learned CPR as a vet tech and I don’t remember the part where you record the compressions with your cell phone. Also, can’t remember if it’s different for puppies but for an adult dog and cat CPR you lay them on their side for compressions because of the way their ribcage is structured. When You Said Friends With Benefits I Thought You Owned A Jeep Shirt. I’ve seen too many of these staged rescues on facebook. It makes me sick to think these people are putting these animals in harm’s way just to put a video on facebook to see how many likes they can get. Sick people. For people wondering why the puppies were in that hole. This specific breed of dog burrows to give birth.



Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts