Venom Stitch shirt

Venom Stitch shirt

The heartbreaking thing about this is that many of these animals have difficulty adapting or being accepted unless they are taken to sanctuaries; although seeing them freely engage with their natural environment is heartwarming. Caged animals. So 1980s time to move forward. Humans can be such an ugly race, sometimes. Lovely to watch what should be natural to these creatures. I love that these sweet and precious animals can finally enjoy their lives. Venom Stitch shirt. I hate that human beings are the reason they have been harmed and treated so cruelly for no reason. It breaks my heart for what breaks theirs! Can’t watch without crying. These are God’s Beautiful Creatures. They are Precious beings who deserve love and respect..and safety. It was their world before it was ours! One of my dogs I rescued was afraid to step out of my garage or to make a sound for a month. I went and talked to him as he hid behind a mattress daily.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts