Think Before You Ask Shirt

Think Before You Ask Shirt

All we know is they are telling people they are a rescue and dropping them off at Top RJs Animal Rescue and Rehab. But they are not. They drive a white minivan and/or a red minivan with Pennsylvania plates! If you see these people. PLEASE call the Jones County Sheriffs department immediately! Do not try to detain on your own, delay as much as possible or get the actual plate numbers. Think Before You Ask Shirt. Loved this story and it’s so true, rescues are the absolute best dogs. I recently lost mine, she changed my life in more ways than I had imagined. I was so lucky that I had her for almost 9 years. I wish more. People would give more shelter /rescue dogs a chance. They will change your life in so many good ways. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video and story I can relate completely I would probably have been dead a long time ago if it weren’t for my bully dogs I have three of them and I wouldn’t take a million dollars for one of them


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts