There are 7 billion people in the world shirt

There are 7 billion people in the world shirt

This both breaks my heart & makes me cry tears of joy. I hope they can live in the moment & love every single second of what they deserved to have had from the day. Beautiful!!! This is my hope, Dream, and prayer for Lolita/Tokitae, the orca whale that we are hoping Miami Seaquarium will allow retiring to a sea pen sanctuary near her mother (in WA State, where Lolita was captured from 48 years ago). There are 7 billion people in the world shirt. I just love animals, what would this world be like withoutThey belong in a jungle, not a shelter. Its really sad they are 99 per cent genetically identical to humans and we show them no mercy. We hunt them we eat them, we exploit them when we can learn so much about ourselves from them. them. Thank God he sent us such beautiful species.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts