The Mavericks Merch World Shirt

The Mavericks Merch World Shirt

It’s usually the people who didn’t grow up with animals or had a bad experience with them that say that. Then after a while, they love them almost as much as we do. I grew up with animals till I moved out, and was in 4-H showing farm animals, but aside from my fiance’s dog, I do not want animals, I can’t stand the hair, the barking, having to go outside 10x a day, I like animals just not as my pet. The Mavericks Merch World Shirt. Karina Aguirre, I can understand that. My whole life is about animals. I love having them. They make my days worth living. I think when someone says their not into animals that they must not have had pets when they were kids so they don’t know how great having animals around really is. I got my first pet at like 2 years old and I’ve had them literally my entire life. They were with me when I was at my worst.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts