The Grinch Well I Could Behave But What Fun Is That Shirt

The Grinch Well I Could Behave But What Fun Is That Shirt

It’s so sad… Some people just aren’t exposed to them much as children. Parents don’t want to deal with the mess and all. But it is amazing how even as an adult with decades of feeling indifference about animals, it certainly didn’t take him long to change his outlook. Not everyone who doesn’t like animals is a sociopath (I used to think this as a kid lol) an animal can really change a person overnight if they are open to the experience of making a furry little friend who doesn’t care if you have a great job, talk too much, or wear sweatpants. The Grinch Well I Could Behave But What Fun Is That Shirt. I used to hang with this girl when I was in college. We took some of the same courses and sometimes would just go and grab food during breaks. One day I was talking to her about things we wanted to do after we graduated (we were both seniors). I told her that I couldn’t to wait to adopt a dog. That’s when she told me she HATED animals and that they were disgusting and filthy.



Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts