The Ace Family Cartoon Shirt

The Ace Family Cartoon Shirt

Sometimes I am ashamed to be human because what we have done not only to these poor animals but their homes as well is absolutely appalling to no end and it makes me sad. It just makes me cry. For thinking of, what they went through in their lives and then of joy and happiness. I wish them all the love in the world. And thank you to the courageous people who rescued them, from a miserable life. Heartbreaking! The Ace Family Cartoon Shirt. I wish the humans who kept the animals in a lab would be placed in a cage with no access to the outdoors again. I would love to be the one to watch them become an experiment! All the cruelty and hate and suffering in the world hurts my heart. It is all so overwhelming to me. I remember when I trusted people. But slowly over time, my innocence was stripped away from me. And now I don’t trust hardly anyone. Including myself half the time.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts