Teacher Shark Doo Doo Your Homeworl Shirt

Teacher Shark Doo Doo Your Homeworl Shirt

Thank you! I got 2 cats and they don’t even look at my furniture. I would never declaw because it’s in my eyes the worst thing you can do! Luckily I live in the Uk where this isn’t a thing (might even be illegal but I’m not sure). Kim Anderson absolutely! I was scratched as a kid. But literally, I was messing with the cat and pissed him off. He actually felt bad and came up to me saying sorry. Teacher Shark Doo Doo Your Homeworl Shirt. But it gave me a healthy respect for cats. My daughter learned as a baby not to walk too close to her Nana’s dog cause he will snip if he thinks u are gonna step on him. She now gives him a wide berth. Animals deserve respect as separate beings. You can’t train a cat not to claw items. I could show you pictures of my furniture that my cat destroyed just because it was there. She had two scratching posts in the house and we had tried every spray


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts