Sorry I Wasn't Listening I Was Thinking About Snowmobiling Shirt

Sorry I Wasn't Listening I Was Thinking About Snowmobiling Shirt

These men seem to be living in a quiet rural area in Vietnam (a fucking third world country if you dont know), where you dont even have enough money to feed your own kids. You think an animal’s comfort is on their mind when they have a hard time living themselves? These men did their best, one helped with the digging, the other took the puppies to CPR and clean them up. If they record the whole thing it would be way too long. And maybe the original video is longer than this and Dodo edited them. Or maybe sometimes he needed two hands to clean the puppies and stop recording? Sorry I Wasn’t Listening I Was Thinking About Snowmobiling Shirt. But one thing I can tell you for sure, if Vietnamese men have free time, they will go drinking with their buddies instead of staging this type of video cuz this country itself has no animal rights.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts