Skull Reindeer Christmas Shirt

Skull Reindeer Christmas Shirt

Everyone should learn puppy CPR. It works. 45 Minutes I worked on a born breech dead pup. Compressions and putting his mouth and nose in my mouth blowing puffs of oxygen into him. Massive rubbing and rubbing! I mean totally blue stuck and dangling out of her, cord cut off oxygen. I heard a voice” Don’t give up,”.I never gave up. He’s alive and Healthy One month old. The white one. Chi Chi Pom. Skull Reindeer Christmas Shirt. When my rottie gave birth to her 1st and only litter I had to save 1 too…. rubbing vigorously, with towels…. of course, bracing her neck…. and getting the fluid out of her mouth, throat, and lungs…..thank goodness I watch animal planet a lot, and had seen many births, and CPR and how they revived newborn pups! She lived, and actually attached to me, and out of the 6 pups, she’s the 1 that followed me, n so naturally, I kept her! She lived to be about 10 yrs old, and was the best dog! R.i.p Daizy! We love our animals!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts