Santa Smells like Christmas Spirit shirt

Santa Smells like Christmas Spirit shirt

For every freed animal, dozens more are kept trapped for terrible reasons. I pray that the Guardian Angels can get more and more and more animals freed. Thanks for sharing this video. Absolutely Wonderful! Oh! This mends my heart ache a little! I am so sad to see these sad photos of suffering Dogs and Animals! I always Share them with others to further the Cause and Stop Cruelty towards Animals! Santa Smells like Christmas Spirit shirt. But this certainly makes me very happy! It is a Blessing to see! We’re patting ourselves on the back for letting animals go that we held captive? That would otherwise be free if we didn’t intervene? Well, isn’t that special. So sad that these poor animals have spent almost their entire life in cages and captivity. Only those people can understand their pain who have spent at least some time behind bars.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts