Poppy The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt

Poppy The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt

I could find, even bought some rubber claw covers (try putting those on a cat). We got her declawed and she has had 0 problems. Absolutely none. She still tries to claw things even without claws. She knew she wasn’t supposed to claw stuff because as soon as you walked in and caught her, she ran. Getting her declawed saved her life. She is much safer in my house with me, than being outside to fend for herself because she was destroying everything. Poppy The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt. Both my cats are declawed. It’s ignorant to say it’s just material things. Yea it is but shit ain’t free. My husband works hard for what we have and I am not having my stuff tore up. It cost money to replace. Scratching post and catnip don’t always work and the cat claw covers are just as bad as declawing. It hurts their paws and forces claws to retract. My cats healed fine after declawing.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts