Pawna Woman Who Proudly Claims Her Children's Dogs shirt

Pawna Woman Who Proudly Claims Her Children's Dogs shirt

Michelle, it’s actually attributed to Lindy Chamberlain when her baby went missing in Australia in the 1980s. Really sad story. A movie called a Cry in the Dark portrays the incident. Jasmine Lattimer sorry if I tag the wrong person here but wolves will typically look for deer/elk to eat guess you are not paying attention to the reintroduction to Yellowstone. Recently the pack was eating a carcass of a buffalo. My oldest got to go play with some wolves they kissed her. It is now her favourite animal. Pawna Woman Who Proudly Claims Her Children’s Dogs shirt. Christyjeff Fortune I think you have misunderstood me. I love wolves, they are one of my favourite animals. However, speculating that they never ate kids 15,000 years ago is stupid. You seem to think I am anti-wolf for some reason. I understand how ecosystems work and are against hunting them. Im not sure why you think you know so much about me


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts