No Means Ask Uncle shirt

No Means Ask Uncle shirt

House bunnies are the best! Some people think rabbits are low maintenance because you just stick them in a hutch in the garden, but they need just as much space and companionship as a dog. If you befriend a bunny they will give you so much love and entertainment, and they have such funny little personalities. So sod having a tidy house and non-chewed possessions. It’s totally worth it to see their happy binkies. No Means Ask Uncle shirt. You watch the whole thing, I will be quizzing you. This is what a bunny is, how my bunnies were, now you know why I think they are amazing!!! They can even do tricks So much awesome in this video. Christian Schäfer, I agree. I’ve noticed a lot of people who dont like animals are usually uncompassionate. Not all but a lot. I experienced an adventure even with 3 rabbits in my ex-host family, incredible how everyone has a specific personality


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts