Mr Frank Sinatra the voice shirt

Mr Frank Sinatra the voice shirt

Why in the world would people take a 3 min video on Facebook at face value? Don’t be annoyed at people for using their brains to think about something. The Dodo should have clarified this stuff. Thanks for the update. I’m glad everything was above board and it was a genuine help. Mr Frank Sinatra the voice shirt. Since 2011 that I bought my house I would say 65 dogs have been fostered or rescued and found their own loving homes. Rescue is one of the toughest emotional rides and dealing with people is a world of its own. I only rescue one time and give them my 100%. Whether it be Vetting or behavioural Training whatever it is and as long as the dogs need it but I do it with my heart and time vested in it 100%. But you folks blew my mind.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts