Merry Catmas Cat Tree Christmas Shirt

Merry Catmas Cat Tree Christmas Shirt

I didn’t know anything about cats when our cat wandered in to adopt us. When I took him to our dog’s vet to get declawed, he refused to do it and educated me about why he would not do this procedure. I was so thankful that he was such a great vet and that I didn’t do this to our sweet kitty. Besides being cruel, he said that if the cat ever got outside, he’d have no way to defend himself. Merry Catmas Cat Tree Christmas Shirt. However, my old cat was declawed when we got him from the shelter (we didn’t have a choice) and he was an inside/outside cat and killed many little critters and defended the house from various other cats. They might have a disadvantage but they are not helpless without them. Good! I rescued my kitty and her declawed but I found out he was declawed improperly and the claws have grown back in the wrong direction and cause him pain. Now I have to get him re-declawed so he isnt in pain.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts