May This Be Your Best Year Ever #2019 shirt

May This Be Your Best Year Ever #2019 shirt

That was a beautiful story because I can relate to her and her depression and anxiety! If it wasn’t for my dog Lexi to help me get through it with all of her unconditional love, I don’t know what would have happened. Dogs have a special kind of gift when it comes to helping people that are ill. May This Be Your Best Year Ever #2019 shirt. Damn onions… someone is always chopping onions… This reminds me so much of my rescue lump, Roxy. We found her roaming the streets and we were just going to foster her until we could rehome her. That was 8 years ago! She still treats every day like it’s the first day with a huge happy dance and 5-minute lick-fest… it’s like she wakes up and can’t believe she’s here. Mike Fisher precious story Mike and how huge does that dang bag of onions gotta be??? Close it pleeeze


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts