Lonesome Dove Shirt

Lonesome Dove Shirt

He might see stray dogs and cats everyday and its heartbreaking but I bet this guy has fed and left the shelter for others before but he can’t bring them all home. Elizabeth Novotny who cares if it’s an old video! First time I have seen it and hopefully, people will learn something from it! Lonesome Dove Shirt. The problem is NOT in keeping an animal outside. It is HOW and WHAT you provide for their comfort and protection. He provided for a STRAY most people call the pound. Stephanie Louise Blount, I agree. We work with animals every second weekend and I would do it too this does not look like a warm dog house, it seems like a plastic house, hopefully, the place of the animals stay is in a warmer climate that I come from. But why can’t someone bring thousands of animals into their home and take care of all of them? Math seems to check out with me.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts