JDS Xmas Tree Christmas Shirt

JDS Xmas Tree Christmas Shirt

I have had both my cats from very young ages and have trained many animals, so I know what I’m doing, and mine has every luxury they could ask for, to not scratch things they shouldn’t, and yet they still do. I would never declaw them, but don’t judge each individuals situation, when you don’t know the situation itself. You seem like someone who’s really got it all together. Hey everyone, we should all drop what we’re doing and listen to this guy’s advice. JDS Xmas Tree Christmas Shirt. Sally Neske-Hawks its the same with any subject anymore. Educate not hate. But let’s call people every name in the book because it makes you a better person that you chose not to? Hating sitting in judgment and shaming is what the internet is about. Boy, when I think that I had my cat years ago declawed I had no idea at that time what that really was. I don’t have cats now


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts