In my defense I was left unsupervised Shirt

In my defense, I was left unsupervised Shirt

Allison Willin Stephens really because I did really easily my cats only scratch their scratching posts you and Jennifer Pahl must just be bad trainers. I’d rather get scratched on accident and have destroyed furniture than have my cat be in pain the rest of his life. Couldn’t disagree more I had two cats one that loved ripping stuff up and one that wouldn’t it’s not the owners it’s the pet. In my defense, I was left unsupervised Shirt. My cat scratches everything. has ruined my sofas and furniture and yes I’ve tried everything from sprays catnip scratch posts etc etc etc HES SPOILT.its, not me it’s him but I wouldn’t do this to him. I get where you’re coming from, but when your cats don’t respond to any forms of sprays or every single deterrent, it becomes really hard.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts