I'm not short I'm Eeyore size shirt

I'm not short I'm Eeyore size shirt

Take a break from the world with Faith = Restored, a new series from The Dodo that will renew your faith in humanity. Watch heart-stopping rescues, meet inspiring heroes, and witness extraordinary acts of kindness. Tune in every other Thursday and prepare to be uplifted. I’m not short I’m Eeyore size shirt. Oh, Judith Browning, the term”JERRY Rigged “ can mean cheaply built as well. .. the way he says how’s he caught him using what he had at the time to do so and making a judgment call on let’s do it NOW…I honestly didn’t receive it that way.. you are correct that according to urban dictionary it could be a derogatory comment as well… this is a North vs the South debate. ( we won) lol. Mr Daughters was quite charming, wasn’t he? gee it never fails. I’m German and I don’t care. The new liberal focus has desensitized me to care about my white self.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts