I'm A Good Sister I Just Cuss A Lot Shirt

I'm A Good Sister I Just Cuss A Lot Shirt

All the people on this thread saying “the cat scratched my baby” well how about you keep the baby away from the cat and teach the baby to respect the animal’s space. It’s parents like that that you see yelling at the teacher when their kid fails the test. God forbid we teach personal accountability. Cats are animals, you can train them but they still will ruin shit. Don’t like it? Don’t get a cat. But don’t force the cat to snuggle with you either if that’s not the cat’s personality type. Some cats are cool until they get messed with when they aren’t in the mood and some cats claw up furniture. I’m A Good Sister I Just Cuss A Lot Shirt. I just got my cat some scratch posts and he doesn’t scratch on anything else now besides those things. Plus I always make sure to cut his nails when they get too long. Once cut, they don’t hurt at all if he accidentally scratches me


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts