I work to support my wife's dog addiction shirt

I work to support my wife's dog addiction shirt

You are correct. Our wolf-dog was very high content. She grew up with my baby grandson crawling around her. She was just a pup and would sleep next to him when he was at our house napping. She has to greet every newborn the day of homecoming. They get their kiss from her and she lays down beside them. I work to support my wife’s dog addiction shirt. Michelle Burt Original quote was from the movie Quigley Down Under. Seinfeld did a great job with it. Im willing to bet that wolves ate plenty of children 15,000 years ago lol. Even if considered “pets.” You are describing a fantasy world. “But what about 15,000 years ago” They killed any dogs that showed aggression, what remained was more inclined to be friendly and so were their pups.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts