I Paused My Game To Be Here VT Shirt

I Paused My Game To Be Here VT Shirt

Ren Sri, how would that work? If people stop eating steak, ranchers have no incentive to keep livestock and turn to grow fruits or crops. That, in turn, will attract ruminants to eat those, so the ruminants get shot instead? That removes another food source for carnivores like wolves, and I doubt they can become vegetarian without detrimental effects. Actions cause reactions. I Paused My Game To Be Here VT Shirt. Stacy Miller People population control since keep moving and building in wild animals territory, where are they to go? Mandi Smith chicken isn’t fucking endangered though lmao. If cattle graze on BLM land, and wolves live there, you’re gonna lose some cattle! Killing a few wolves for more cows is a terrible trade. Helen Paton — stop trying to be smart. Wolves eat plenty of “other ruminants” than cattle. Removing cattle from their territories won’t make them starve, it will just ensure they’re not shot for conflicting with human profit.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts