I Need A Huge Glass Of Wine Shirt

I Need A Huge Glass Of Wine Shirt

Chantel Marie Cancer at 5 is so awful. Sounds like you have wonderful memories of your pup! My baby girl is 8 and she’s suffering from cancer. I just can’t say goodbye to her yet. I’ve cried for two weeks since she was diagnosed. Can’t imagine life without her. I Need A Huge Glass Of Wine Shirt. This story is so familiar! In the middle of the night, I was surfing the Internet and saw a Newfoundland/Pyrenees puppy that was 6 months old and had never been inside. I woke my husband up and told him we had to get that dog. The next morning we loaded our Great Pyrenees, lab and 10-pound terrorist into our SUV and drove an hour and a half to get him. We brought him home to our three acres where has a giant doggie door and can come in and go out as he pleases.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts