I Have Two Titles Mom And Grammy I Rock Them Both Shirt

I Have Two Titles Mom And Grammy I Rock Them Both Shirt

Ted Allen Hart, I disagree with you. I rescued a pit bull recently who didn’t have much love in her life. I loved and hugged and gave her kisses. Now I can’t keep her off me, even when I am just watching tv on the couch. She has to be touching you all the time I love it. She loves anyone who I let in my home and a great guard dog. I Have Two Titles Mom And Grammy I Rock Them Both Shirt. I only RESCUE pit bulls. Best dog’s ever! Never stroke a sleeping dog especially a rescue, you will startle them and the risk of them biting is increased. I have a rescue boxer who the only thing I can trust him with it kids even so I wouldn’t allow anyone child or adult to stroke him while he’s sleeping. Luckily I have dog savvy children who also know the boundaries and respect him


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts