I Have A Crazy Auntie She's A Nurse I'm Not Afraid To Use Her Shirt

I Have A Crazy Auntie She's A Nurse I'm Not Afraid To Use Her Shirt

Missy Mo That is Brazil, my country. Unfortunately, there are thousands of abandoned dogs and cats on the street, it is impossible for us to adopt every abandoned dog/cats even if we want. It is broken hurt to see them suffering but we need more than the adoptions. We need laws that punish owners who abandoned and abuse their pets. Our laws are very soft and inefficient. Nothing to compare with England laws. I Have A Crazy Auntie She’s A Nurse I’m Not Afraid To Use Her Shirt. I Wished my country could be like the way English people care about their pets. Totally different culture. …but slowly we are getting there. New government on the way and we are hoping our new President will give us some solutions to these problems.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts