Hei hei Easily Distracted By Chickens Shirt

Hei hei Easily Distracted By Chickens Shirt

I let her come to me and get used to me and I lived in an abusive home so my room was my safe space, so I made it her safe space too. Whenever it got too loud and hectic, she’d come into my room. I started smoking and she would come outside and sit with me when I wanted to be alone so we would be alone together. During the winter nights, she would come inside and lay on top of me, towards the end anyway. Hei hei Easily Distracted By Chickens Shirt. When I would come home from school, she would jump into my car through my window or sunroof, and ride the rest of the way home with me, or at the very least jump atop my car as I pulled into the driveway. If I walked anywhere, she would follow me down the street and just keep me company. She helped me survive an abusive household and let me cry into her fur as often as I needed to. We had to put her down because she kept getting tumors and no amount of treatments made it go away.



Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts