Daddy And Daughter Not Always Eye To Eye But Always Heart To Heart Shirt

Daddy And Daughter Not Always Eye To Eye But Always Heart To Heart Shirt

I couldn’t imagine living a day without some kind of animal. Right now I have a Chihuahua who’s my best little buddy and to Neighborhood Cats that I took in. Not to mention the other for Neighborhood Cats that I feed. I love them all they’re so so sweet. A lot of people are not into animals. When my Rothweiller passed away. One co-worker said. “ Just think you don’t have to buy all that food anymore”. Daddy And Daughter Not Always Eye To Eye But Always Heart To Heart Shirt. A woman at work stated that she didn’t like animals. Without even thinking, I told her that I don’t trust people who don’t like animals. Rita Alicea that’s sad. I got my niece a rottweiler puppy for her first birthday and they grew up together. Earnhardt lived for 16 long years. When she passed away you would have thought it was the Human family member, it was that emotional.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts