You Look Like You Have A Mall Dick Shirt

You Look Like You Have A Mall Dick Shirt

Just going to be brutally blunt here for a second I would just like to say I was born with a dick pretty sure that makes me a “real” man. A few years back I realized my ex-was being abusive to our menagerie so with other reasons previously unknown I cannot stand abuse. Stephanie Leigh, I believe the comment is abutted of hyperbole as there is quite a bit of confusion in many and the feminizing BPA/BPS/and a host of Endocrine disrupters are throughout the environment. You Look Like You Have A Mall Dick Shirt. Stephanie Leigh if you were a human. You wouldn’t get offended by the comment about this is a real man. All you do is a troll this person comment by simply put your hateful comments on the post. You could have not replied to comment at all and kept scrolling through it but you didn’t. A real woman wouldn’t get offended by the comment about it. They simply move on. You are a negative troll. Why dont you leave and go to your career if you had one.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts