You can't spell cker without osu go blue shirt

You can’t spell cker without osu go blue shirt



I’ve fostered for over 6 years and we all cry and worry about them for years afterward. I really appreciate the people who send me updates or add me on IG so I can watch their growth. The only reason you don’t see us crying is that we’re trying to keep it positive & are watching to see if the human is the right fit. Thank you all for letting me know that everything is like I have experienced on my own. Is just that they don’t show it on the videos and makes it look as simple as “ok. Next!”, but it’s hard not to feel attached to an animal that you have put your energy, love and all your resources to recover and get a home. I cry just watching tv ads imagine how it is when I have to say goodbye. You can’t spell cker without osu go blue shirt. Hearts United fosters so many dogs. She is the owner and truly loves each one. Recently they brought in a huge load from the hurricanes of cats and dogs (30+ I believe). The pups had all caught a nasty virus before they got to them and every one of those dogs was provided with the highest care and medicines.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts