Wine Is My Magic Potion Shirt

Wine Is My Magic Potion Shirt

Our husky does it for a belly rub… we never taught her it. She’s been with us since she was a puppy and for the longest time, I had no idea what she wanted. One day I was rubbing her belly, but when I stopped she started doing the thing with her paws and it clicked. Now we know every time she lays on her back and does it, she wants belly rubs. Not everything is learned behavior. Wine Is My Magic Potion Shirt. What’s makes you think the simple act of carrying the food plate to the floor isn’t enough to get the cat on its hind paws on their own? Ik my new kitten started begging without any provocation. My grandparents have a cat that does this and it was just something that randomly happened, never trained. Mostly an outside cat. My Gossamer kitty does this…his brother doesn’t. He just started doing it one day…and it’s at random times and random places!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts