Warning You Are About To Exceed The Limits Of My Medication Shirt

Warning You Are About To Exceed The Limits Of My Medication Shirt

The fact that we would go daily to feed them probably had a lot to do with it….they eat side by side…(cats and birds… sound crazy I know)….. Wish there were more like this lovely girl doing her utmost to stop these cats reproducing. God Bless you for your big heart and compassion…It would be nice if the cats are adopted into a forever home. You go, girl!! We do the same in my neighborhood. Won’t allow me to upload the photo of the nine feral babies I take care of. Warning You Are About To Exceed The Limits Of My Medication Shirt. More people should be doing this. .god bless her and her organization. You are priceless! What a huge difference you are making. Bless you! You are a great inspiration! Love it!! She’s so young! Where or how does she afford the treatments! I have a lady that used to spay and neuter but it’s not cheap even with a discount!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts