Turtle Pocket Shirt

Turtle Pocket Shirt

I lost my Saint Bernard to cancer in August 2016. Prior to that, there were 5 years and 10 months of never-ending love and happiness. He was such a majestic loving boy! Tawn Parker, it’s hard, isn’t it? We also lost our Saint Bernard in 2016. Petunia was 17. She was the gentlest being this world has seen. Tawn Parker so sorry for your loss! I had a St. Bernard when I was a kid and he was amazing! Such a goofy teddy bear.. sadly he also passed away back in 2005 at 5 years old from cancer. Turtle Pocket Shirt. It is incredibly hard to lose our fur babies. I’m so sorry to all whose pets have passed away. I know the hurt. The only downside to having a pet is how devastating it is when they pass away. I was a little girl when we lost our St Bernard, Gus but I will never forget him. They are truly the BEST! I think you need to get another one if you can!!! Tawn Parker


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts