Tracee Ellis Ross I am a voter Shirt

Tracee Ellis Ross I am a voter Shirt

Inbreeding causes these things. Mixed breeding does not. However, I do agree that people should adopt rather than shop. If I were you I’d do research before spouting off. Cerebellar Hypoplasia is what you need to research. Tracee Ellis Ross I am a voter Shirt. Not sure what you mean by spouting off. I may not know much about CH but according to the video it’s caused by bad breeders. Whether or not this is true or not my comment is still absolutely true and valid. So why you seem agitated by my comment? I have no idea. Cross breeding absolutely causes problems. Inbreeding has its own problems. But don’t ever think these trendy crossbreeding brand dogs are not causing problems. But humans want what they want and you’ll justify it. My baby was supposed to be full blood poodle, but she absolutely is mixed, just not sure what she is mixed with, from one of those horrible “breeders” but I love her anyway just got tricked by the breeder!!

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts