They Don't Know That We Know They Know Me Know Sweatshirt

They Don’t Know That We Know They Know Me Know Sweatshirt

Stephanie Leigh Take your feminazi crap & do one, will you? In my opinion, he is a real man. He shows a lot of love, empathy & compassion for this beautiful animal. Honestly, you people aren’t happy unless you have something to pick holes in. Here is an idea get a life. Most Americans are animal lovers and Stephanie is being ridiculous. The commenter meant the real man in being vulnerable and loving by taking care of something smaller than him, there’s nothing wrong with that! She’s just contrasting that her idea of a real man is caring as opposed to the hard image of being a real man that you sometimes see. Not saying only real men like bunnies. They Don’t Know That We Know They Know Me Know Sweatshirt. I’ve had cats, ferrets, rats, and dogs and I loved them dearly but I never really got people calling their animals their babies until I got a bunny. I love him so much and he brings me so much joy and I wish I could post a picture of him here


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts