There's no room for BS in my life unless it's burritos salsa shirt

There’s no room for BS in my life unless it’s burritos salsa shirt

Some of you shouldn’t have a pet, ever. Also, prepare for the worst. Before you get a dog plan for what to do if you have a kid, have to move, become allergic, etc. Dont just dump it on the side of the road. And Lah Layla, dogs generally eat dog food, not pizza or a fucking salad and smoothie. Don’t be such a dumbass. There’s no room for BS in my life unless it’s burritos salsa shirt. Kris Green I read it. So many people have babies, toddlers and older children with a dog or two in the family. If someone gets deathly sick from a pet, then, unfortunately, they will need to rehome the animal to a friend, a family member or an accredited animal adoption agency. Carla Greening, I don’t agree with your rhetoric but l agree with your main message for sure!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts