There Will Be An Answer Let It Be Shirt

There Will Be An Answer Let It Be Shirt

My male husky (profile pic) isn’t neutered, and I don’t plan on neutering him. I have a female husky that is spayed, and any additional female huskies I might adopt/foster will be spayed. I have no intention of breeding my male to anyone at any time, so I do a two-fold “responsible owner”. There Will Be An Answer Let It Be Shirt. A constant check on my male and decline him mounting rights with other dogs (I dont care if he mounts the in-house spayed females because its a no-go anyways). You can have an intact dog and still be responsible. Mary Fenton-Lee it recommends yes, but as someone that recently rescued a stray cat off the streets. I don’t regret it, she the most affectionate happy cat now but it was over $700 to go thru the process of fixing her, that was just the one I went to. My other cats vet requested over $800 and that wasn’t including everything.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts