The Grinch My Dogs Stole My Heart Shirt

The Grinch My Dogs Stole My Heart Shirt

Yeah, cos they knew when they got him that they would later be in too deep in whatever and not be able to take care of him… y’all always try to sit on a high horse and talk about people’s situations like you’re God on judgment day! They were responsible enough to tie him and leave him with food (so the poor guy won’t starve) and a note with hopes someone would find them and love n take care of them the way that they deserve to be. The Grinch My Dogs Stole My Heart Shirt. this is the kindest thing any owner can do when they can no longer take care of their baby but don’t want them to live in a shelter.. this family is 100 times smarter and more kind than you’ll ever be! What do you do when you have a child or you become deathly sick from a cat or dog?


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts