The Grinch I'm surrounded by idiots shirt

The Grinch I’m surrounded by idiots shirt

How awful of the people that didn’t want her on board. Wouldn’t want anything to do with them in life. Of course, there were people on the boat who didn’t want the dog on the boat when rescued. I ran into the same problem at work when I TNR a mama feral cat. Kittens were all adopted but Mama had to be TNR and some co-workers complained they were allergic to cats. The Grinch I’m surrounded by idiots shirt. And she was found next to the outside smoking area. Why don’t you get that nasty cancer-causing cigarette out of your mouth before you start your whining? Ugh, people….so glad this baby found a home. For every jerk in humanity, there is an angel like a human to make up for it. This guy is so awesome way to go this dog is getting a second chance at life and will repay the favor 100 times over!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts