The Grinch I Will Support Autism Everywhere Shirt

The Grinch I Will Support Autism Everywhere Shirt

Zackery Rees doesn’t forget dolphins. O and cats in general. and ducks, you can’t talk about rape without ducks… Or humans I guess bc no other species does crazy shit. Sara Ludemann, I really wish there was vicious karma on the souls that do this to animals. It's too painful to watch. That’s the exact thought I had in my head watching and crying and thinking of all the others that will not know the joy of being free, I wish I could give them all a piece of my heart. The Grinch I Will Support Autism Everywhere Shirt. Jeff Hardymon, I’m supposing that there aren’t enough of, “Great Humans”, to stop this evil practice of locking up these beautiful animals in cages for all their lives & never enjoying any freedom. Lah Layla because the Chinese are brilliant with animals and they don’t abuse elephants in Thailand.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts