The Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Co-op shirt

The Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Co-op shirt

Sara Ludemann yes but we brought them that joy so maybe besides being the most garbage species we have some redeeming potential. Sara, of course, I’m sad to say, you are SO correct. As I’ve said in previous posts such as this one, when the E.T.s land, I hope they do to us what we’ve done to “all” the other sentient beings on the planet. And then once we’re gone, Earth and all it’s beautiful living creatures can live naturally, loving, and happily forever more! The Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Co-op shirt. It breaks my heart for what breaks theirs! Can’t watch without crying….These are God’s Beautiful Creatures. They are Precious beings who deserve love and respect..and safety. This makes me cry with sorrow for what they have been through…and happiness that they are all done! Wow.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts