The Grinch I like to stay in bed it's too peopley outside shirt

The Grinch I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt

So heartbreaking what homeless animals have to go through the pain and suffering and the hunger and abuse.all at the hands of sorry human beings.so special .thanks to hope for paws.and these special people. Why can’t people spay and neuter their pets so they have litters of unwanted dogs and cats.it hurts so to see these homeless helpless animals with no home? bless these people that help animals. The Grinch I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt. I try not to think what she went through to show such fear. Bless you, all for putting a smile on this gorgeous girls face and for putting her into a safety zone. She’s so beautiful I don’t understand how people can be so cruel to animals they give you so much love it breaks my heart to see some of the cruelty on Facebook


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts