The Grinch I can't be held when you talk shirt

The Grinch I can’t be held when you talk shirt

Such kindness is still alive and well on this earth!! Thank God this gorgeous pup got a second chance!! My Thanks to this kind gentleman with a big heart!! That took passion, and may God bless him for it! Who could be so cruel to leave a dog on an island? May God bless and keep this man for saving her. Love this happy ending. Thank you for saving her she would have died if left there. Many blessings to you and your love for your fur baby. She looks so full of life now. The Grinch I can’t be held when you talk shirt. Im a man and I work with men and they are asking me now why my eyes are red and teary. Another story to make my day. Thank you and thanks to that great man for helping that great dog have a good life. Can’t express how happy I am that you came into her life and I’m sure she has given so much love and meaning to your life.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts