The gift that keeps on giving yelly of the month club christmas sweatshirt

The gift that keeps on giving yelly of the month club Christmas Sweatshirt

The best day of a shelter dog’s life is when he meets his forever family. Every Friday, Adoption Day brings you the story of dogs falling in love with their new homes. Andy Greeney me too! He is such a gentle giant. I totally love him already! It looks like he got the best family and forever home. Celeste Warren hopefully someone’s finger just slipped and they didn’t mean to put that face? I mean, how could they with this adorable story!! The gift that keeps on giving yelly of the month club Christmas sweatshirt. This video was longer than most but I wish it was a lot longer. I could have watched the story progress for hours and really never tire of watching..I’m so so happy for Cosmo and also for this family that has so much love to give. It could not have worked out any better for all involved. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome video!

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts