Stan Lee Excelsior Shirt

Stan Lee Excelsior Shirt

The previous owners may have been deaf and taught the cat to do this since they can’t hear it meow when it needs food/to go outside or whatever. We had a dog that would beg. And she literally did it one day all on her own. Sat on her butt, back straight, paws up and bent at her “wrist”. After that, I trained her to do it on cue but only because I saw potential. Stan Lee Excelsior Shirt. My cat does this every time he looks at the fan! I got him since he was 1 month old and never made him do that he also throws his arms up for me to pick him up when I get home. My cat started this behavior when he was a kitten. It was in the middle of the night when he sat on my bed and winked at the window. Soon after that, he started doing it towards me whenever he wants something from me.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts