Sorry I'm So Cranky I'm In My Terrible 20's Shirt

Sorry I’m So Cranky I’m In My Terrible 20’s Shirt

Wolves are a big part of the ecosystem. How do they gauge where the land they roam & the land we took begins/ends. Killing them is appalling! The public in Washington state is overwhelmingly against this policy. We need wildlife people who make sensible decisions based on science and public interest. take out the wolves of the bio-diversity and it will become unbalance and create other problem. the real problem is this US government. Sorry, I’m So Cranky I’m In My Terrible 20’s Shirt. Wolves are important to the ecosystem and have the right to live. I can’t imagine they kill enough livestock to matter any more than other losses managed on the books. The trip to the slaughterhouse is certainly not any more ‘humane’ than a wolf hunt. Ranching industry wants anything that competes with the cattle killed including Mustangs. The meat industry has us all believing we need meat at every meal. Its bunk and all about the $.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts